Thursday 30 June 2011

Lancome Foundation


The best foundation I have found so far is Lancome teint miracle..it is really light and gives a dewy finish - perfect for the summer. I always like to try new makeup but as this one is so good I'm too scared to try anything else. If your looking for a really high coverage I wouldn't recommend this foundation but if your looking for a foundation that is light reflecting and gives a youthful appearance (it also lasts all day) then this is defiantly the one! And at the moment lancome are giving away a free Temperley makeup bag when you buy two lancome products (one to be skincare) with a few products in which are brilliant! I've tried and tested all of them and the cleanser and toner are really good and have a really light fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment