Sunday 3 July 2011

a little taster of AW '11

I've always preferred AW fashions to SS. The faux fur, the richly, spiced colour palette and of course the spicy chanel scents along with leopard print, leather, chunky knits, gold accessories..it's much more sophisticated and glamorous.. if you can pull it off. Chloe and Celine are amazing at nailing this trend and their pieces are so versatile.






But if they're abit out of your price range I would recommend high street retailers such as Topshop, Zara and Mango.




These are some pieces from Topshop's AW catwalk show..I love the camel coat with the faux fur trim and it could easily be mistaken for a designer piece..

2 comments:

  1. I was looking through Topshops AW11 last week too, I love the sheer black top with leather discs all over it, I will be keeping an eye out to grab that! Love the blog hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the exact one you mean - its gorgeous! Cannot wait to buy AW clothes..awh thankyou! Im lovin urs too :) xx

    ReplyDelete